The Health Risk Assessment (HRA) is a confidential online survey that takes about 10 minutes to complete. It asks simple questions about your health habits and helps you see if you may be at risk for preventable illnesses that you can address with simple lifestyle changes.
If you completed an HRA last year, you will be able to compare your results from both years to track any improvements you may have made. Your comprehensive report will be available after your biometric screening is complete and your results are submitted.
To Access the Improve YOU Portal
- Access the Improve YOU portal through the Your Total Rewards website without an additional password. To get there, just go to SAP Employee Self Service (FMC network logon required) and select Your Total Rewards.
- Or if you’re not on the FMC Technologies network, go to www.yourtotalrewards.com/fmcti and log on.
- Then click on Improve YOU Wellness Program.
If this is your first time to visit the portal, you’ll need to create an Improve YOU account. To do so, enter your last name, date of birth and the last four digits of your SSN. Click Submit.
What’s in It for You?
Improve YOU is a comprehensive program that helps you identify risks to your health so you can start to take steps to manage them. Bottom line: Once you identify areas where you want to improve, Improve YOU makes it easy for you to take simple steps to reduce your risks, start feeling better right away, and avoid preventable illnesses down the road — like heart disease and diabetes.
- After you take your HRA, download widgets to help track your physical activity and food intake from Your Health Trackers.
- Need a little help getting started? After you take the HRA, you may receive a call from a health coach. Or you can go to the Get Health Coaching section of the portal to engage with a health coach online or over the phone. Your personal coach can help you create health and wellness goals that fit your schedule, needs and lifestyle. Click here for more information and frequently asked questions.
- Connect with Others online to discuss wellness issues, share tips to improve health and give and receive support.
Your Spouse or Same-Sex Domestic Partner Is Invited Too!
Spouses and same-sex domestic partners can access the Improve YOU portal and complete their own HRA by going to fmcti.livehealthier.com and following the directions on the right of the logon screen for covered spouses and same-sex domestic partners of an FMC Technologies employee.
If your spouse or same-sex domestic partner completed an HRA last year, he/she will be able to compare results from both years to track any improvements he/she may have made.
Does FMC Technologies Ever See My Results or Personal Health Information?
No. FMC Technologies never has access to any of the personally identifiable survey information you provide in your HRA or your biometric screening.
- All individual answers and personal information are 100% confidential.
- HIPAA privacy guidelines are strictly followed.
- FMC Technologies will only have access to group (not individual) results. This is for reporting and tracking purposes only.
What’s in It for FMC Technologies?
Simple. A healthier you and a healthier workforce.
- Results help FMC Technologies see which specific conditions our people are most likely to develop in the future.
- This makes it easier for us to target our top health problems with the right combination of wellness programs and condition management programs.
- More people benefiting from better programs means fewer serious illnesses and less need for expensive care. It’s a win-win for everyone.
What Is Improve YOU?
Improve YOU Program FAQs (PDF)