The Vitality Health Review (VHR) is a confidential online survey that takes about 15 minutes to complete. It asks simple questions about your health habits and helps you see if you may be at risk for preventable illnesses that you can address with simple lifestyle changes.
Check out the Wellness Points brochure for more information about earning Vitality Points and the wellness program.
To Access the Improve YOU Portal, You Must Take the VHR
To take the VHR, from your work computer go to SAP Employee Self Service (FMC Technologies network logon required) > Your Total Rewards > Improve YOU.
Not on your work computer or you’re a Completion Services employee? No problem! You can still access Vitality. Choose the option that works best for you:
- Go to www.yourtotalrewards.com/fmcti, log on (you will need to create a username and password the first time you log on) and select Improve YOU;
- Go to www.PowerofVitality.com You’ll need to create a username and password. Your spouse can also access Vitality by logging on to www.PowerofVitality.com. The first time your spouse logs on, he or she will need to:
- Enter his or her first name, last name, date of birth, and the last four digits of the employee’s Social Security number.
- Create a username and password; or
- Download the Vitality Today mobile app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store. If you’ve logged on to www.PowerofVitality.com before, you must use the same username and password. Otherwise, you will need to create a username and password.
What’s in It for You?
Improve YOU is a comprehensive wellness program that helps you identify risks to your health so you can start to take steps to manage them. Bottom line: Once you identify areas where you want to improve, Improve YOU makes it easy for you to take simple steps to reduce your risks, start feeling better right away, and avoid preventable illnesses down the road — like heart disease and diabetes.
Your Spouse Is Invited Too!
Spouses can access the Improve YOU portal and complete their own VHR so they can start earning their own Vitality Points. All points earned by a spouse will count toward the employee’s Vitality Status.
Does FMC Technologies Ever See My Results or Personal Health Information?
No. FMC Technologies never has access to any of the personally identifiable survey information you provide in your VHR or your Vitality Check.
- All individual answers and personal information are 100% confidential.
- HIPAA privacy guidelines are strictly followed.
- FMC Technologies will only have access to group (not individual) results. This is for reporting and tracking purposes only.
What’s in It for FMC Technologies?
Simple. A healthier you and a healthier workforce.
- Results help FMC Technologies see which specific conditions our people are most likely to develop in the future.
- This makes it easier for us to target our top health problems with the right combination of wellness programs and condition management programs.
- More people benefiting from better programs means fewer serious illnesses and less need for expensive care. It’s a win-win for everyone.