You are currently viewing FMC Technologies Benefits HUB which is an informational portal where you can learn about the benefits, services and programs available to you at FMC Technologies. If you need instructions on how to enroll, follow the steps below. It’s fast and easy. Just go to the “front door” for all of your FMC Technologies benefits — our Your Total Rewards website.
- To get there, if you’re logged on to the FMC network, just go to SAP Employee Self Service (FMC network logon required) and click Your Total Rewards.
- If you’re not logged on to the FMC network, go to http://www.yourtotalrewards.com/fmcti and log on.
- From the home page of Your Total Rewards, click Enroll Now! Our enrollment website, Your Benefits Resources™, will walk you through everything you need to do in just a few simple steps.
When you’re finished, review and submit your elections. Then print and keep a copy of your confirmation page for future reference.
Be prepared! See a summary of Medical Plan I, Medical Plan II, Medical Plan I Out of Area, and Medical Plan II Out of Area before you enroll to make the process quick and easy. Learn even more on the enrollment website — and use the tools there to help you decide.
Having Trouble or Need Help?
If you have trouble enrolling, contact the FMC Benefits Service Center toll-free at +1 855.668.5037 (or +1 855.510.9604 if calling from outside the United States), 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday, or use Web Chat to connect with a representative by instant messaging through your computer.
Tip: If you’re trying to enroll for benefits and don’t see a link to Enroll Now! on Your Total Rewards, this means your enrollment period either hasn’t started yet — or has already ended.
What to Do After You Enroll
- Open your Health Savings Account (HSA). Payroll contributions to your HSA won't start until you open your account. Visit www.netbenefits.com to open yours. More
- Submit a Statement of Health (SOH). This applies only if you chose Optional Life Insurance coverage for yourself and your spouse above a certain level. If you did, MetLife — the company that administers these plans — will contact you by e-mail or letter with instructions on completing an SOH. MetLife must approve coverage before it takes effect. More
- Verify the eligibility of your dependents. If you're enrolling one or more dependents for the first time, you'll need to provide proof of eligibility when asked by the Aon Hewitt Dependent Verification Center. You can do this online or by mail or fax. More